You are going to love the Kodi if you are a frequent watcher of films and sport, or movies. The Kodi is an XBMC – Android TV Box/streaming app despite the storage locally or on the internet it lets you watch pretty much anything.
Kodi is open-source, and with help, a huge range of add-ons helps you to modify and tailor the suits as per your needs. Whether you want to access your Netflix account, watch animation or listen to the radio over a network – there’s a Kodi software includes the ability to install plug-ins to stream from a variety of services including Amazon Prime Instant Video, Spotify and YouTube.
Below listed the best 13 Kodi add-ons for the better use of the streaming boxes.
Best Kodi Addons in 2017
It’s an open-source software designed specifically with home entertainment in mind – and it’s totally free. But you need hardware to get it on your TV. Even though the Xbox Media Centre was created for the Microsoft; the software has continued to evolve a community of its own. And it’s managed under XBMC Foundation, a non-profit organisation.
Kodi is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms, with a software 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls.
After its creation in 2003, this free software has been modified and upgraded continuously by more than 500 software developers and more than 200 translators around the world.
Best Kodi (XBMC) add-ons in 2017
1. UK Turks Playlists
The best add-ons you can get right now for Kodi – It’s UK Turks Playlist which offers a variety of content from cartoons and documentaries to comedy, Food Porn and fitness shows. You much be very interested in add-on and can help yourself from the quick installation steps below.
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager> Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://kodi.metalkettle.co/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath entering a name for this media Source, type mk repo & Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM> Add-ons > Install from zip file> mk repo>repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository or Get Add-Ons on Helix > MetalKettles Addon Repository >Video Add-ons > UK Turk Playlists
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
UK Turk Playlists is now installed. As usual the add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > UK Turk Playlists from your home screen.
2. 1Channel Primewire
The most popular Kodi add-ons in 2017– 1Channel Primewire extension because of its features. If you are looking for customized Kodi this is the one you need to look into.
Find the below steps for installation of plugin
- The first thing you need to do is boot up Kodi, and install the Fusion repo to Kodi.
- Now you will need to configure the fusion repo.
- Next, you only need to use the addon installer and select 1Channel from the list of features addons.
- You’ll now be able to access the vast 1Channel Primewire database.
Specto is a desktop application that will watch configurable events (such as website updates, emails, file and folder changes, system processes, etc). And then trigger notifications. The main advantages are easy to install, no need to pay for watching and no captcha.
Specto is the Genesis updated for 2017 with complete working links, so you can stream TV shows and films suitable for all the family. The best kodi add-ons can be downloaded from below steps.
- First, boot up Kodi and navigate to System | File Manager | Add source
- After that, select None, and type the following into the box, http://kodi.filmkodi.com
- It’s important to complete the type the address in exactly as it’s written above, or this tutorial won’t work. If you’re worried about accuracy, it’s worth copy and pasting the address to save time. Once you’re confident you’ve to type it in properly, click “Done.”
- Kodi will then ask you to name the source, so call it something memorable, like Specto, and then click Ok.
- You’ll then need to back to the Kodi home screen and navigate to System | Add-ons | Install from .zip file.
- There you should see the source you named earlier, which in our case is Specto. Click that and then select repository.filmkodi.com.
- In that repository, you’ll see a list of .zip files. You need to download the most up to date version of Specto, so it should be called something like “repository.filmkodi.com-x.x.x.zip,” with the x’s marking the latest version number. Click on it.
- Kodi will begin to extract the file, and you’ll then see an “Add-on enabled” notification. After that, go to Install from repository | Filmkodi.com repository – MRKNOW.
- Next, go to video add-ons | Specto – Fork, and then click install. You’ll now be able to access the Specto add-on. To access it at any time, just go to Video add-ons from the main menu.
With dead stream and links becoming commonplace – Exodus comes into picture. Kodi users are already saying it’s one of the best. And here’s how to download it.
The Kodi Velocity add-on from the BlazeTamer repo has been released and brings a whole new multi-source movie and TV show add-on for Kodi users! Click here to find out what features it has and how you can install the Kodi Velocity add-on today.
- To install Velocity, first go to System | Settings | Add-ons. Once there you’ll see a tab saying “Add source” – click on it.
- The first thing you need to do is install the fusion repo. To do that, enter the web address http://fusion.tvaddons.ag, exactly as it is, and then click Done. Make sure you name the source something like Fusion so that it’s easy to remember.
- Once completed, go back to your Kodi homescreen, and then navigate to System | Add-ons | Install .zip file. A list of folders will appear, but we’re after the one we just added – which should be called “Fusion”. Click on it, and then select a file called “xmbc-repos”.
- Click on file marked “English,” and then select the file marked “repository.BlazeRepo.x.x.x.zip”. A notification that should say “Add-on enabled”, letting you know half of the installation process completed.
- Now go back into System | Settings | Video Add-ons and then go to Install from Repository | Blazetamer’s Repository | Video Add-ons.
- You should see a list of addons here, but you want the Velocity addon, so just click it, and then Install install in the following menu. Velocity will be added to your Kodi installation.
Stream All The Sources or SALTS is a video addon for Kodi Media Center that allows you to get streams from a lot of different sources.
How to Download and Install SALTS on Kodi
- To install SALTS, first, go to System | Settings | Add-ons. There you’ll see a tab saying “Add source” – click on it.
- This method works by pointing your computer or device to a web address, and then treating it like a USB stick or removable hard drive. This time, we’ll be using the web address http://fusion.tvaddons.ag, so enter it exactly as it is, and then click “Done”. Make sure you name the source something like “fusion”, so that it’s easy to remember.
- Go back to your homescreen, and then navigate to System | Add-ons | Install from Zipping file. A list of folders will appear, but we’re after the one we just added. Click on it, and then select a file called “xmbc-repos.” 4. Click on file marked “English,” and then select the next file marked “repository.tknorris.beta-x.x.x.zip”. After waiting for a notification that should say “Add-on enabled,” select Install from Repository | Tk Norris Release Repository | Video Add-ons | SALTS.
- Click Install to start using SALTS, one of the most popular Kodi Add-ons currently available.
Its death marks the legendary bird’s life cycle in flames and ashes, from which it rises again, renewed, hoenix has had its share of problems in the past with functionality on a lot of different ends. There are a lot of them, and they work fairly well. And its bit expensive.It takes seconds to download, and will even let you choose your bit rate if you have a weak connection. In addition to its many movies and TV shows, many users are turning to Phoenix for its sports channels, and with good reason
SpotiMC is a fantastic plug-in to bring Spotify online music service to your media center.The Spotimc allows you to browse new stuff, look for playlists, and search your favourite music. For only £10 per month, it lets users enjoy a huge library of tracks, and even allows music fans to download content to listen to offline.SpotiMC brings all of the benefits of the streaming service to XMBC, and thanks to an easy-to understand UI, it’s a must-have app for any Spotify user.
The biggest streaming vidoe hub avilable today.To make use of this add-on, you need to install the plugin to the Kodi.
For only £7 per month, viewers can binge-watch their favourite television shows season by season, watch films by the trilogy, and even enjoy content in stunning 4K.
You can download the add on from the site ., http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=211574
10. Addon Installer
even though Kodi supports extensions, they’re not inborn to set up and there we need an installer . Addon Installer is one of the best, and makes a slick downloading experience. It keep new software in one place as well as provide a better selection of extension so that you can update or delete the unwanted one.
Navix is a powerful software which trawls the internet for any potential vidoes and list them as you pick. If Netflix categorise your viewing options by everything from genre to actor, NaviX does the complete opposite. The best way to get content after you download Navi-X for Kodi is to browse the lists for the recently viewed media contents. These are individual to work, because they were watched recently. This ensures the smoothest user experience when using Kodi Navi-X addon.
YouTube is one of the biggest video-sharing websites of the world. Unregistered users can watch videos on the site, but registered users are permitted to upload an unlimited number of videos and add comments to videos. Its amust have add-on used by people of every age.
13. ROM Collection Browser
The add-on is desigend to run vintage ROM games such as Out Run, Pac-Man and many more, the ROM Collection Browser beams old classics direct to your TV. All you need to find is the ROM file from the web.